Alpha.2 is here! It's mainly bug fixes:
- Reticules no longer disappear when using gamepad
- Bomber's passing overhead boats no longer causes them to spaz out
- D-pad movement through menus
- Improved analog movement through menus
- Radar graphic swapped out for newer one
- Game over screen: no longer says dictator died if you got a game over.
- Enemy missiles no longer shoot out at fantastic speeds before slowing down.
- Improved general game performance.
- The in-game UI now scales with screen size.
There's also some tiny features!
- Bombers can attack the aircraft carrier and destroy it. Does not trigger a game over.
- Rudimentary dialogues when starting mission or losing aircraft carrier.
- Shadows added to air vehicles to give them a sense of depth.
Now, where to go from here? I've got a long list of features I want to implement, but I have to solve a few other problems first.
Hm... well, we'll see what happens, I guess.
Get Firehawk: Blades of Freedom
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.